Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Catch 22 of posting writing snippets

Had to take some of my older posts down today. Not that anyone has looked at them, but they seemed to be potential candidates for submission to short short story ezines, and apparently, new submissions cannot appear in print or online anywhere. Bummer. So what do you post online if you can't post your writing for fear of being unable to submit it later? I wish someone had an answer to this. I mean, simply posting random scribbling his hardly indicative of what you really write, and you can't post better material for the reason I just mentioned above. Catch 22. I guess, once you have got them published, or if no one will actually touch the stuff, you can eventually put it back up. But seems a little sad to me.

No comments: